Bark in the Park™ is a great event for anyone interested in providing services for dogs and their owners or food and beverages for dog owners and friends. We are expecting more than 15,000 dog lovers and 3,900 dogs again in 2024.There is a great deal of interest regarding vendor space availability so we strongly encourage you to return your application as soon as possible to ensure your booth space. Space is limited and we sell out of vendor spaces each year.
All Vendors Receive:
- 10'x10' vendor space, all vendor spaces are arranged bazaar style throughout the park
- Opportunity to purchase additional booth spaces for a larger presence, and to rent equipment including electricity, canopies, tables and chairs
- Complimentary listing on the Bark on the Park 2024 website, www.BarkSanJose.org (10,000 hits per week during ad campaign)
- Vendor listing in the Bark in the Park 2024 Souvenir Event Program (Distributed to 15,000 attendees)
- Opportunity to purchase an ad in the Bark in the Park 2024 Souvenir Event Program (Program is distributed to 15,000 attendees)
- For Vendor Questions, please contact our Vendor Chair at Vendor@BarkSanJose.org
- For Human Food and Beverage Vendor Questions, please contact our Food Vendor Chair at email@example.com
Want to Get Important Vendor Updates and News?
Regulations and Conditions for Vendors
Vendor Information Packets will arrive by September 13, 2024 This is information that you will receive about participating when your packet arrives by email.
- Sponsor Information Surveys for booth space are currently being accepted until all space is sold. If you cancel your participation with the event after your application is accepted, then the entire vendor fee will be forfeited. Vendor Booth Space is not transferrable without the permission of the Bark Vendor Chair
- Booth spaces are 10'x10' and arranged bazaar style throughout the park. You are responsible for staffing, assembling, and dismantling your booth, and furnishing any equipment and supplies, unless supplied by Bark in the Park. We encourage you to decorate your booth keeping in mind the theme of this event. Booth items, displays, and activities must not interfere with the flow of traffic. Spaces will be assigned after acceptance of application by the Bark Chairperson two weeks prior to the event. If paying by check, the check, payable to the Campus Community Association (CCA), must be included with the completed application. If paying by PayPal, payment must be made promptly when the PayPal invoice is sent by email.
- Set up will start at 7:00am. All Booth spaces must be set up by 9:30am. Booth spaces not set-up by 9:30am will be forfeited. All vehicles must be removed from the event area from 9:30am to 5:00pm. Vehicles remaining in the event area after 9:30am will be towed at the owner’s expense. Event hours are 10:00am to 5:00pm. Clean up will begin promptly at 5:00pm. Booths may not be taken down prior to 5:00pm
- You agree that Dogs may not be adopted, sold, or traded at Bark in the Park. You agree that all dogs brought to the event must be leashed or crated. No exceptions. Violations will result in removal of vendor and dogs from the event
- Only approved Food Vendors can provide human food, beverage, and water. No human food or beverages may be provided for sale or for free to any person attending the event.
- You agree to follow all local and state laws. You understand any violation will result in termination of vendor space and loss of all fees.
- California Resale numbers must be supplied with the application for vendors selling items at the event, no exception. A copy of your temporary seller’s permit or resale license must be on display on the day of the event.
- In the unlikely event that Bark in the Park cannot be held, the Campus Community Association, at its sole discretion, will either refund the application fee paid by you or reschedule the event. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled event, and you provide written notice of your inability within 15 days of receiving notice of the rescheduled date, then your application fee will be refunded to you.
- This is an outdoor event. You agree that the Campus Community Association will not be responsible for sun or shade or for weather conditions. The event will take place rain or shine.
- You agree that the Campus Community Association, its event committee and its sponsors will not be liable to you for any damages or losses incurred by you, including damages to your products, equipment, and damages arising from lost sales or profits. You also agree that you are responsible and liable for any damages or injuries to any City of San Jose, Campus Community Association, vendor, attendee or private property caused by you, your employees, contractors, volunteers or agents.
- You are responsible for acquiring any necessary insurance and will provide proof of insurance upon request. Having current liability insurance is a condition of being a vendor at Bark in the Park.
- In accepting the free website and event program listing, you agree as a condition of acceptance that the Campus Community Association, its event committee and its sponsors will not be liable to you for any damages or losses incurred by you, including damages to your products, equipment, or damages arising from lost sales or profits from any misprint or omission of the above information.
- The Souvenir Event Program is printed in Color. Ads should be print-Quality PDF, TIFF or JPEG files (300 dpi minimum), or Adobe Illustrator outlined, EPS file formats. The program page size is 8.5"x11". The dimension of your submitted ad should be close to the actual ad size requirement. If you selected an ad in the Souvenir Event Program as part of the Vendor Information Survey, please email art files to: Art@BarkSanJose.org no later than Wednesday, August 21, 2024. You agree as a condition of acceptance that the Campus Community Association, its event committee and its sponsors will not be liable to you for any damages or losses incurred by you, including damages to your products, equipment, or damages arising from lost sales or profits from any misprint or omission of the supplied advertisement. You agree to submit the advertisement by Wednesday, August 21, 2024 or your ad space and your fee will be forfeited.
- Acceptance of these regulations and conditions are a condition of your participation in Bark in the Park. Any violation of the agreement will result in forfeiture of vendor space and all fees paid to the Campus Community Association.