Bark in the Park™ is a great event for anyone interested in providing services for dogs and their owners or food and beverages for dog owners and friends. Bark in the Park is the largest dog festival in the United States. We are expecting more than 15,000 dog lovers and 3,900 dogs again this year. Monies raised from Bark in the Park benefit local community and pet-focused organizations including Humane Society Silicon Valley, San Jose Animal Care Center, and the Campus Community Neighborhood Association.
There is a great deal of interest regarding vendor space availability so we strongly encourage you to return your application as soon as possible to ensure your booth space. Space is limited and we sell out of vendor spaces each year. For vendor questions, please contact our Vendor Chair at Vendor@BarkSanJose.org. For human food and beverage vendor questions, please contact our Food Vendor Chair at FoodVendor@BarkSanJose.org.
Want to get important vendor updates and news?
All vendors receive:
- 10'x10' vendor space, all vendor spaces are arranged bazaar style throughout the park
- Opportunity to purchase additional booth spaces for a larger presence, and to rent equipment including electricity, canopies, tables and chairs
- Complimentary listing on the Bark on the Park 2017 website, www.BarkSanJose.org (10,000 hits per week during ad campaign)
- Vendor listing in the Bark in the Park 2017 Souvenir Event Program (Distributed to 15,000 attendees)
- Opportunity to purchase an ad in the Bark in the Park 2017 Souvenir Event Program (Ads available only to vendors and sponsors, program is distributed to 15,000 attendees)